What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with hundreds more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Customer Experience team?
Calendly is looking for a Product Specialist to join our fast-growing team! The Product Specialist is responsible for being on the front lines of customer support issues during EST working hours ( see available shifts ). You will resolve tickets promptly and effectively by maintaining expert-level product knowledge. You will have the opportunity to participate in Calendly support initiatives and you will be measured by personal and team goals & metrics. Many customers have experienced the value of Calendly firsthand, and our team makes a huge impact on that experience. In order to stay at the top of industry customer service standards, we need to continually grow our team.
Our ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, high-volume, email and chat based customer support environment. This role will require product expertise, exemplary time management skills, critical thinking about problem-solving, and effective communication throughout the customer experience. Due to the hours of coverage, it is imperative that the person in this role exercise good, professional judgment and be able to thrive in a relatively self-sufficient context. We're looking for self-starters who are curious and intrinsically motivated to make an impact.
- Monday - Friday
- 10am - 7pm EST
- 11am - 8pm EST
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Be the first point of contact for our users when they need help or have questions, providing solutions and creating the very best Calendly support experience
- Help our customers schedule more meetings
- Take a consultative approach to problem-solving
- Maintain fantastic written communication skills
- Be a Calendly product, use-case, and scheduling industry expert
- Patiently empathize with customers throughout your shifts
- Attend regular ticket audits and receive active feedback on a day to day basis
- Document & escalate customer and internal issues appropriately
- Go above and beyond to serve our customers and your team (be a self-starter)
- Use your technical savviness and resourcefulness to assist customers relatively autonomously
- Take ownership over the customer experience you provide
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- 1+ years of experience in software (SaaS) customer support
- Technical software troubleshooting aptitude and experience
- Someone who thrives in a challenging, fast-paced environment and enjoy helping people
- A self-starter mentality and want to make a direct, tangible impact on a rapidly growing product and company
- Drive and ability to thrive in a metrics-focused role and team environment
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable time management skills
- Someone who works collaboratively with a passionate, customer-centric team
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America. Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.