What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Customer Experience team?
Calendly is looking for a Zendesk Administrator to join our fast growing Customer Experience Operations (CX Ops) team. This role will report to the Manager of Customer Experience Operations and will ensure our CX department has well implemented systems & tools, and that our company has access to timely, accurate, relevant and proactively persuasive insights to efficiently drive our department forward.
Our ideal candidate will be a master of all things Zendesk and will help our department convert insights into action! They will work closely with our CX leadership as well as leaders from across the business to support and implement high-quality, data-driven decisions while ensuring data accuracy and consistency. They should have a hunger to ask tough questions, measure what matters and help us iterate our systems and processes towards success. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team that will influence Calendly’s direction and growth.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Answer key business questions related to Support and Customer Success and effectively communicate results
- Partner with the Revenue Operations, Marketing, and Data organizations to discover insights that will uncover optimization opportunities
- Design and deliver intelligence to the business that is aligned to the objectives and key results we are aiming to achieve
- Optimize our implementation of Zendesk, including connected systems such as Solvvy, Salesforce, Stella Connect, etc
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- 5+ years of experience in Analytics, Customer Experience, Customer Success, Technical Support or Operations departments
- Experience with Zendesk, Zendesk Explore, Salesforce, Chatbots and related systems
- Experience with BI visualization platforms (Looker, Tableau, etc)
- Advanced analytical skills in Excel, including the ability to model business processes
- Experience working in a fast moving environment such as a SaaS startup
- The ability to operate effectively in gray areas where processes have yet to be completely defined (and to help define those processes!)
- Experience managing complex projects to a deadline
- Demonstrated leadership experience in a prior role, either formally as part of your explicit duties or informally as part of team project work
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.