What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Operations team?
Calendly is looking for a Production Designer to join our fast-growing Marketing team. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Content and Brand, their design efforts will support content and brand, product marketing, demand gen, other internal teams, freelance content creators, and various agency partners in our mission to take the work out of connecting with others so that they can accomplish more.
As a steward of Calendly’s brand, they'll deliver design assets for a wide range of content channels and marketing initiatives, as well as serve as project liaison between the marketing team and the agencies with whom we partner to produce various creative projects. The ideal candidate lives for a kanban board, and they're excited to get your hands dirty creating assets for the blog, social media, emails, etc. in Figma. You enjoy herding and drawing cats.
This is an opportunity to join a team that is solving a real daily problem for millions of users around the world.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Create and deliver assets in support of marketing team goals, e.g.: emails, blog posts, ebooks, gifs, videos, basic animations, one pagers, blog art, etc.
- Serve as project coordinator between the marketing team and the agencies with whom we partner to produce various creative projects
- Own the care and feeding of Calendly’s brand guidelines, providing design guidance for internal and external contributors and ensuring everything we ship adheres to our high standards of excellence
- Provide stakeholders with visibility into and updates on active projects, resourcing, and performance
- Define, document, and operationalize processes
This opportunity is for you if you have:
- 5+ years of design experience (product-led SaaS experience a strong plus)
- an online portfolio so you can show off to us your methodical thinking and beautiful design work
- Strong organizational skills, and a fondness for project management
- Excellent verbal and visual communication skills
- Familiarity with design tools and content management systems, especially Figma and Contentful
- The attitude that feedback is a gift — you’re as comfortable receiving as giving feedback on design
- The ability to work autonomously and cross-functionally in a remote environment
- Energy, enthusiasm, resourcefulness, a positive, "can-do" attitude, a bias toward action, and a high tolerance for change
- The desire to proactively manage multiple, varied priorities with a sense of urgency
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.