What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Product team?
The UX Team at Calendly is a tight knit group of designers and content strategists who work closely with product management and engineering to craft amazing experiences for our users. We believe that great design starts with talking with our users, and that the best solutions come from interdisciplinary collaboration.
We are looking for a UX Researcher who is user-obsessed and passionate about conducting evaluative research to help improve Calendly’s usability. You’ll build a program to benchmark the usability of key experiences and you’ll share insights so that the product team can systematically find ways to improve the usability of Calendly over time. You’ll also assist the UX team in planning usability studies for ongoing projects, ensuring that team members are adhering to best practices.
Calendly is scaling its offerings in ways that will impact the productivity of millions of people around the world. This is an opportunity to join a team and lead efforts that will face these challenges head-on.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Planning and moderating evaluative user research studies to benchmark usability, using methods like SUS, PURE, and others
- Analyzing and documenting research findings
- Delivering insights that help the product and design teams to better understand experience challenges
- Advocating for users while understanding the business goals of Calendly
- Providing expertise and leadership to UX team on UX research best practices
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- At least 2 years of applied experience with UX research in a professional role
- Formal education in a relevant field such as human-computer interaction, cognitive psychology, or equivalent hands-on experience to demonstrate an understanding of usability research theory, methods, and practices
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of user research tool(s), design heuristics, and UX research methodologies
- Demonstrated skills for collaborating closely with other researchers, designers, content strategists and product managers
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.