What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Product team?
Calendly is currently looking for a Senior Product Manager, Core who will join our team to build on the success of the Calendly product – which is the best way to schedule meetings that the matter most to a professional or a business.
As the Senior Product Manager, Core, you’ll directly influence Calendly’s strategy by owning and driving the strategy, roadmap, and evolution of the core platform experience that touches every single one of our users. You’ll collaborate with other product managers focused on bringing critical experiences, including how users set up and configure availability, share their availability to bring the power of connection, take the work out of scheduling meetings, and design delightful user experiences for both meeting hosts and invitees.
You will be working in an environment where collegial sparring is key to the best ideas, and you will also be expected to use your creativity and drive to bring new features and ideas to market. You will work closely with engineering, design, sales, product marketing, customer experience and product leadership to ensure the defined growth, product outcomes, and customer satisfaction goals are met.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Drive Calendly’s growth by defining the vision, strategy, and roadmap for our core, horizontal platform experience
- Understand the needs of our diverse customer base and their meeting lifecycle needs to design delightful user experiences to achieve our mission of being the best scheduling platform to connect millions of people around the world
- Define and measure the relevant objectives and key results (OKRs) and key performance measures to support the core, horizontal platform strategy and roadmap decisions
- Work with and influence product teams and cross-functional peers and drive joint planning, execution and success
- Drive user research and review product data to core, horizontal platform strategy
- Staying up-to-date on the many ways our customers use Calendly to get their jobs done
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Product Management
- Previous experience building and monetizing modern B2B SaaS products (a key requirement); specifically, deep understanding and demonstrated experience in building and designing core, horizontal platform experiences
- Shipped sizable software products and are used to working through the entire product cycle under deadline pressure
- Keen product sense, UX design experience with a deep empathy for customers; highly motivated to ‘remove the pain’ and power a frictionless experience for customers
- Strong working knowledge of the cloud ecosystem and technologies
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.