What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Customer Experience team?
Our Customer Experience Team prides ourselves on the success of our customers. We engage and guide a wide variety of customers ensuring they launch Calendly successfully, adopt it extensively, and are continually seeing value. We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager who is excited at the opportunity to expand their career in Customer Success and add value to our customers through 1:Many programs.
This individual will have a focus on 1:many program strategy, campaign development, and customer retention. The role will assist with managing the success queues handling both reactive and proactive measures. As a product expert they'll host live trainings, webinars, and Q&A’s in both 1:1 settings and groups ranging from 10+ users. Additionally, this role will take on projects focused on: creating content and driving adoption within specific cohorts of customers.
Our ideal candidate is a phenomenal communicator in writing, in conversation, and in front of a large audience. We’re looking for a we-vs-me minded person who’s eager to roll up their sleeves for tasks/projects of all sizes and scopes and is comfortable in navigating unknowns of building out a new function.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Develop high impact programs and campaigns at scale
- Guide and coach hundreds of customers with proactive efforts
- Become a Calendly product, use-case, and scheduling industry expert
- Ensure that customers obtain maximum value from their investment in Calendly
- Take a consultative approach in advising customers to achieve their goals throughout the customer life cycle
- Coach customers to be product experts and train their teams on Calendly best practices so they become increasingly self sufficient
- Embrace your passion for helping people solve complex needs and in turn help them achieve higher ROI with Calendly
- Solicit and document customer feedback to improve processes and the overall experience
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members in support, sales, product, marketing, etc
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- 2+ years relevant work experience in a customer-focused role. SaaS customer success, consulting experience, account management, or marketing experience are a plus
- Experience in 1:Many program strategy and campaign development
- Experience in creating, promoting, facilitating, and tracking 1:Many programs
- Proven track record of professional customer service in a dynamic, fast-growing environment
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and engage with customers
- Required - Novice knowledge of Salesforce and Calendly
- Time management skills and an ability to self-direct
- Strong communication skills. You pride yourself on being a personable, concise and compelling communicator — in writing, in conversation and in front of an audience
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer concerns
- Someone who thrives in a challenging, fast-paced environment, and enjoys helping others
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.