What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Marketing team?
Calendly’s product marketing team serves as the strategists for both marketing campaigns and cross-department collaboration spanning product management, sales, customer success, marketing, and more.
As Senior Product Marketing Manager, Growth and Lifecycle, the individual will own all efforts in product marketing to acquire, activate, and convert (to paid plans) new freemium signups to Calendly. Reporting to the Head of Product Marketing, they'll lead everything from studying customers’ behavior as they signup for our freemium offering to conceiving of campaigns -- from email and in-app messaging to social and content -- to help them along in their journey to onboard to Calendly, establish habits (e.g., have a meeting with a colleague), and then upgrade to paid self-serve plans (when appropriate).
Calendly is one of the most successful product-led growth SaaS companies of all time. In this role, you’d have an opportunity to lead and continue our success.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Own onboarding and lifecycle communications for new signups via email, in-app messaging, content recommendations, and more
- Serve as the expert studying which existing lifecycle communications are working, which need to be evolved, and which new experiments need to be run
- Lead experiments — email, in-app, content, and more — with small cohorts of customers that, once proven, can be rolled out to larger cohorts
- Own working with the head of growth product management on coordinating marketing-led growth experiments with product-led, in-app experiments
This opportunity is right for you if you have/are:
- Three to five years of experience working in consumer tech or B2B SaaS company in a marketing role
- Two to three years of experience working in a growth marketing, lifecycle communications, and or analytics-marketing role
- Strong quantitative analytical ability and excellent written and oral communication skills
- Comfort in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment
- Enjoy thinking strategically and aligning with stakeholders, as well as rolling up your sleeves to design and craft measurable growth campaigns
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.