What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Marketing team?
The Senior Content Marketing Producer will act as a multimedia content creator, responsible for strategizing, proposing, and crafting various content types across multiple content channels for Calendly’s prospects and customers.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Content and Brand, this role will create content that attracts and converts customers through all stages of the funnel, and that further establishes Calendly as a leader in scheduling and productivity.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced marketing environment. This role will require exemplary time management skills to successfully understand numerous customers’ business objectives, and identify topics of interest that speak directly to those target audiences in Calendly’s voice and tone. A natural communicator, you enjoy collaborating with different job titles (product marketing, sales, demand generation, etc.).
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Own production of various short-form content types (videos, social media posts, web copy, email copy) and contribute to the production of long-form content (articles, e-books, etc.) across multiple channels and throughout the funnel
- Help distribute, optimize, and maintain content, ensuring everything we produce and share meets our high quality bar, serves our specific goals, and creates exceptional value for our audience
- Collaborate with internal team members to showcase the wide subject matter expertise within the organization
- Use software such as Asana, Contentful, Agorapulse and other tools necessary for planning, publishing, and promoting high-performing content
This opportunity is for you if you have:
- 2+ years of experience creating content for a SaaS company, advertising agency, media company, or high-profile brand — bonus points if you’ve written for both self-serve and sales-assisted environments
- 2+ years of experience creating social posts, videos, and other short-form content types
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- A proven record of creating content that had a measurable impact
- Comfortable receiving as giving feedback on content
- An understanding of SEO and SaaS business metrics to connect content initiatives to company goals
- Experience working closely with cross-functional teams (product marketing, product management, sales) to deploy marketing collateral to large audiences
- The ability to work autonomously and cross-functionally in a remote environment
- Energy, enthusiasm, resourcefulness, a positive, "can-do" attitude, a bias toward action, and a high tolerance for change
- BA/BS degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing, or related field is preferred
- A keen editorial eye that can spot errors before the rest of the world sees them
- Authorization to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.