What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Customer Experience team?
Calendly is seeking for a Senior Enterprise Customer Success Manager with 5+ years of experience serving Fortune 500 SaaS customers, who is ecstatic at the opportunity to assist in building a world class Customer Success organization at Calendly.
The Enterprise Customer Success Manager will be responsible for building effective relationships with current customers and for maximizing the customer lifetime value within the assigned portfolio of 100+ of Calendly’s largest strategic accounts.. They will accomplish this by delivering a great customer experience and maximizing the use of our products, as well as delivering outcomes, results, and value that exceed customer expectations. The Enterprise CSM will be responsible for managing the onboarding of new customers, the renewal process and customer growth by identifying add-ons and upsell opportunities.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Forge relationships with new customers, including management and executive stakeholders, and understand their objectives
- Use a consultative approach to develop a strategy and plan for achieving customer objectives
- Manage the steps of the customer onboarding process in an efficient and timely approach with the customer including account configuration, product and best practice training, user/admin training campaigns, and other change management activities
- Monitor customer usage, adoption, and customer health metrics for a portfolio of 100+ of Calendly’s largest accounts
- Coordinate with technical support for technically complex questions
- Continually work with customers, including management and executive stakeholders to support ongoing successful adoption of Calendly’s products and to drive additional value throughout the lifetime of the subscription term
- Perform periodic business reviews with customers to confirm satisfaction, resolve technical issues, and continually drive successful product adoption
- Conduct periodic strategic engagement reviews with management and executive stakeholders to ensure alignment on customer objectives, industry trends, benchmarking, value delivered, opportunities for additional value, Calendly product updates and overall level of satisfaction
- Drive cross-functional initiatives that will improve the overall customer experience and lead to greater satisfaction and loyalty among customers
- Leverage new and existing tools, processes and best practices to ensure customers are realizing the greatest possible value from Calendly
- Partner with Sales Account Executives with customer renewals, add-ons and upgrades within your portfolio
- Meet and exceed expansion targets
- Maintain impeccable administration of your accounts in the Company’s CRM
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience and education preferred
- 5+ years experience as a Enterprise or Senior CSM serving Fortune 500 companies in a SaaS environment
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM
- Experience with Google Workspace Applications
- Self-starting and proactive; able to call on judgment and experience to problem-solve
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Superior Customer Service skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Ability to build a rapport through phone calls, email and video conferencing
- Strong collaboration and teamwork
- Strong negotiation skills
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.