What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team to drive value for our customers.
Why join Calendly’s Customer Experience team?
For you it’s not just the role; it’s the people, culture, and values. We get it!
Like you, we pride ourselves on the success of our customers and fostering value-driven relationships. You crave a team that works and plays hard - that’s just as customer centric, ambitious, and committed to collaboration as you are.
We’re proactively scaling our Customer Success team and are hiring a Senior Customer Success Manager (level 4) with 6+ years of SaaS experience serving Fortune 500 SaaS customers who’s ready to contribute and be a part of our world class Customer Success organization at Calendly.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Take on primary ownership and accountability for meeting and exceeding customer ARR retention, satisfaction, and adoption targets within a multi-million dollar portfolio of 30+ of Calendly’s largest strategic customers
- Serve as an SME on Calendly’s offering and scheduling best practices to influence and guide your portfolios success
- Manage the full customer journey:
- Onboard customers in a timely and efficient manner by streamlining account configuration, sharing product and best practice guidance, hosting user/admin trainings, and other change management activities
- Focus wisely to support ongoing successful adoption of Calendly’s products and to drive additional value throughout the lifetime of the subscription term to ensure renewal via periodic business reviews with customers
- Own the renewal process leading strategic engagements that showcase progress on customer objectives and value delivered, and provide insights on industry trends, benchmarking, opportunities for additional value
- Partner with Sales Account Executives for strategic account planning, including customer renewals, add-ons and upgrades within your portfolio
- Liaise with Customer Support, Product, Marketing and Engineering as needed to support customer outcomes
- Use a consultative approach to develop a strategy and plan for achieving customer objectives while maintaining impeccable administration of your accounts in our CRM
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- 6+ years of successful experience in CSM and/or Account Management serving a portfolio of Fortune 500 companies in a SaaS environment
- An owner's mindset, ready to successfully lead your multi-million dollar portfolio of 30+ of Calendly’s largest strategic customers with creativity and empathy
- Experience forging relationships with new customers and understand their objectives; including management and executive stakeholders.
- Embodies a WE-vs-ME mindset and embodies the Calendly values
- Impeccable time management and organization skills to self-direct and thrive with minimal supervision
- Ability to build a rapport through social channels, phone calls, email, and video conferencing
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, and communication skills to comfortably interact and explain complex problems succinctly
- Are resourceful and adaptable to the changing needs of our customers, and business, and the evolving responsibilities to address those needs
- Experience with Google Workspace Applications, Salesforce, and other Calendly integrations
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the application or recruiting process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.