What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Operations team?
Calendly is looking for an AR Analyst II to join our fast-growing team! This role will report to the Manager, Revenue and be the primary point of contact for the accounts receivable function.
Our ideal candidate will oversee the AR aging report and work proactively with customers and internal stakeholders to reduce the days outstanding for aged receivables. They will partner across the company to improve processes surrounding the invoicing and collections processes, and work closely with the Manager, Revenue to drive efficiencies in our AR reporting and related processes.
This role requires experience in handling all aspects of accounts receivable, including preparing and/or reviewing customer invoices, obtaining POs from customers, maintaining payment portals, and collaborating across the company to ensure invoices are paid timely. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team that will support Calendly’s rapid growth.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Review past due customer invoices for reasonableness (i.e. invoice date, customer contact information, amount due, sales tax, etc.) and coordinate with Billing team to resolve any outstanding invoice issues
- Contact customers with friendly and professional email etiquette to resolve unpaid invoices, and seek out the proper contact to ensure accurate customer account information
- Proactively reach out to customers and internal stakeholders to ensure Purchase Orders are received and processed timely
- Communicate with customers to provide invoice copies as needed, with a customer service oriented attitude
- Research short payments, communicate to accounting management, and ensure proper resolution
- Submit customer invoices in payment portals as needed, with superior attention to detail and a strong sense of urgency
- Record customer payments by posting check, wire, and ACH transactions to the customer’s account
- Prepare weekly reporting on aged receivables balance, maintaining detailed and accurate notes for open customer balances
- Assist with forecasting monthly cash collections
- Assist in month-end close reconciliations such as reconciling Accounts Receivable to the GL and researching discrepancies
- Maintain best practices to ensure integrity over accounts receivable functions
- Support the internal and external audits processes for accounts receivable and related areas
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- Minimum of 2 years of progressive experience, with a focus on accounts receivable functions in a business to business environment
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- Experience working for a SaaS company is a big plus!
- Proficiency with Chargebee, NetSuite, and Google Sheets (or similar systems)
- A track record for problem solving, flexibility, and urgency
- A positive, professional, service-oriented attitude
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.