What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Marketing team?
We’re looking for a Sr. Lifecycle Marketing Manager of Self-Serve to join and help with the build of the marketing team at Calendly. This role will own the strategy and execution of end-to-end lifecycle marketing initiatives for our self-serve business, ranging from first-click to retention and renewal initiatives, with a focus on our self-serve business. Our ideal candidate will have no problem rolling up their sleeves and working directly with customers to understand the wants and needs of the market while ensuring that relevant programs are being created for all stages of the customer journey.
What are some of the high-impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Develop and own Calendly’s self-serve customer lifecycle communications and journey
- Create strategic initiatives for each stage of the customer journey, which include onboarding, engagement, and retention
- Own and manage Calendly’s Email Marketing function as a direct report
- Create and refine effective programs that include a mix of triggered, targeted, and broad educational campaigns
- Identify key, measurable metrics for lifecycle programs encompassing a growth hacker mentality with the ability to test and scale rapidly
- Maintain positive and productive relationships with product marketing, product management, and engineering teams to ensure messaging of programs and product updates are accurate and meaningful to the developer persona
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- 5+ years of hands-on B2B SaaS marketing experience with proven, data-driven inbound, and outbound demand generation program creation, execution, measurement, analysis, and reporting across channels
- Organized self-starter with the ability to plan, execute, and measure multiple marketing campaigns at once
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time within a fast-paced environment while maintaining high attention to detail
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams; ability to effectively communicate with, influence, and motivate a wide variety of people at all levels of the organization
- Creative, strategic problem solver with a strong work ethic
- Experience using Salesforce, marketing automation, and other technologies
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.