What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Product team?
Calendly is currently looking for a Product Manager, Internal Tools who will join our team to build on the success of the Calendly product – which is the best way to schedule the meetings that matter most to a professional or a business. You will be responsible for managing, selecting, and integrating tools that enable our R&D teams to deliver delightful product experiences to our customers more quickly. Some of the tools we use today for this role include Segment, Pendo, and our proprietary admin platform.
You will be working in an environment where collegial sparring is key to the best ideas, and you will also be expected to use your creativity and drive to bring new features and ideas to market. You will partner with seasoned engineers and designers to plan, drive, and execute on key product initiatives that cover multiple features.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Establish vision for a product team. Challenge the status quo and inspire people toward a unified outcome
- Create clear goals for the team. Efficiently execute to ship products and deliver impact for our business and users
- Lead large, cross-functional groups of people to deliver on the team’s mission. Communicate concisely and influence outcomes
- Develop the product roadmap and build consensus on prioritization which drives product execution
- Bridge the gap between operations and engineering, functioning with deep expertise in both worlds
- Define and analyze metrics that inform product success & health
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- 3+ years professional experience managing software products from inception through launch and iteration, ideally in an internal tools capacity at a company going through rapid growth
- Proven ability to evaluating key metrics to optimize performance and improve product quality at scale
- Proven ability to facilitate communication between non-technical internal stakeholders and the engineering team to achieve desired outcome
- Demonstrated track record of leadership in building products for developers and ops teams
- Strong understanding of technical architecture and development process for distributed systems
- Proven ability to prioritize and create action plans necessary for the engineering team to execute on product vision
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.