What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Cale ndly’s People team?
As the DEI Specialist, you will have the responsibility to drive an inclusion-centric learning strategy in order to activate and accelerate a culture of belonging. This role is responsible for supporting the design, development, implementation, and evaluation of strategic plans to deliver ongoing learning and experiences for team members. Learning will focus on a variety of topics, including but not limited to – unconscious bias, emotional intelligence, allyship, inclusive leadership, and more.
You will support rolling out a suite of current programs and resources, the piloting and delivery of new programming, and the consultation required to build the skills and capabilities needed to enhance diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) at Calendly. You’ll also play an essential role advancing a more diverse, accessible, equitable, and inclusive Calendly through our hiring, promotion, retention, and inclusion practices.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Inform and execute the company-wide employee learning plan for DEI
- Recommend and support internal experiences that drive DEI
- Launch and manage Employee Resource Groups
- Serve as a subject matter expert on DEI training and education initiatives
- Develop systems to document, track, and report on training attendance and evaluation within established Learning Management System (LMS)
- Partner with Communications and Branding on DEI promotional opportunities internally and externally
- Establish an approach to volunteerism and community outreach opportunities
- Advise on DEI messaging and support content development
- Help the organization develop evaluation measurements to assess the success of their work
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- 5+ years experience in leading Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion programs, strategies, and initiatives.
- Experience building and implementing Learning & Development programs focusing on DEI
- Experience designing, scaling, or optimizing people programs
- Strong program management capability
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interface with all levels of the organization and external partners
- Comfortable in dealing with ambiguity
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.