What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Product team?
The Design Team at Calendly is a tight knit group of creatives who work closely with product management, content strategy and engineering to craft amazing experiences for our users. We believe that great design starts with talking with our users, and that the best solutions come from interdisciplinary collaboration.
We are looking for a Senior UI/UX Designer who is user-obsessed and passionate about designing elegant experiences for native mobile and browser extensions. You’ll work to shape the future of our mobile apps and client experience.
Calendly is scaling its offerings in ways that will impact the productivity of millions of people around the world. This is an opportunity to join a team and lead efforts that will face these challenges head-on.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Design exceptional mobile and browser extension experiences while participating in all phases of the product development lifecycle
- Partner with designers, product managers, engineers and content strategists to improve and refine the Calendly experience
- Partner with the design system team to document mobile and browser extension design patterns
- Conduct discovery research to build personas and user journeys
- Test designs with customers to ensure that they are usable
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- A minimum of 5 years building and delivering native mobile experiences in product-led B2B or B2C companies
- An expert grasp of the levers that balance business goals and user needs, and how they affect the production of design solutions
- An expert sense of typography, layout and space.
- An ability to distill complex problems into simple and understandable solutions, and then communicate those solutions to both leaders and peers
- An online portfolio so you can show off to us your methodical thinking and beautiful design work
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.