What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Sales team?
Calendly is looking for a Business Systems Manager to help scale our Salesforce team. This technical, data-driven person will architect and administer our Salesforce instance to create an environment for our Sales and Customer Success teams to accomplish their goals easily and grow Calendly.
This role will report to the Manager of Revenue Operations and work across departments to own technical implementation of new tools as well as optimization of existing tools. Their assigned team will run day-to-day operations for Sales and Customer Success Systems - handling issues and questions.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for developing talent, strong Salesforce experience and a desire to be a hands-on manager of our Sales and Customer Success systems. In addition to understanding business requirements, formulating technical system requirements and driving end-to-end project management support is a must.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- A passion to manage and coach a small but mighty team of business system specialists
- Train and coach new Business System team members when they join Calendly
- Own ideation, strategy and adoption of the Sales and Customer Success tools stack. Evaluate, implement and administer net new tools and technologies for the Go-To-Market teams
- Lead administering our customer-facing team tech stack and underlying processes. Be the main point of contact for all Salesforce administration tasks while also providing guidance on best practices
- Lead the design and enhancement of Salesforce (Sales Cloud, CPQ, etc.) applications and related Sales and Customer Success technology
- Partner with the Manager of Revenue Operations to define the long term tech stack vision for the go-to-market teams
- Meet with Sales and Customer Success leaders regularly to identify gaps and opportunities in our systems in order to maximize productivity and efficiency
- Use diplomacy and negotiation skills to drive Sales and Customer Success leadership to agree on prioritization relating to system implementation
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- 6+ years in Revenue Operations, Business Operations or Systems Administration
- 4+ years of hands on experience administering Salesforce
- 2+ years of people management experience
- Experience with the following tools: Salesforce, Salesloft, Gong, Vitally, Pardot, Conga
- Certifications: Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator
- Advanced configuration and administration experience with Salesforce: visual force, flows, triggers, apex and leveraging APIs/apps from other systems
- Experience designing and implementing significant systems initiatives from project justification to requirements gathering to solution designing to execution and adoption management
- Have ability to autonomously run a project end to end and familiar with agile project management best practices
- Experience consulting with cross functional departments on technical and process driven projects
- Proven ability to self-manage and thrive in situations where you can think critically and anticipate issues before they arise, and proactively suggest big picture solutions
- Strong understanding of key SaaS sales and marketing concepts and metrics and how they work in practice (ex: solution selling, value selling, funnel metrics
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.