What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Marketing team?
We’re seeking a Sr. Partner Marketing Manager to own our co-marketing relationships with key partners and more. This role is ideal for a marketing generalist with a knack for client relations, as you’ll be working with our partners’ own partner marketing managers to both strategize and execute co-marketing initiatives such as drafting partnership blog posts, social promotion, and partner portal content. You will report to a Head of Marketing (specifically Head of Product Marketing and Brand & Content).
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Own organizing and developing co-marketing initiatives with our top partners
- Create content for co-marketing blog posts, social-media posts, and partner portal descriptions to promote our partnerships
- Partner with our head of business development, head of product marketing, product managers, and marketing teams to strategize the partner-marketing activities to focus on
- Collaborate with our partners’ partner marketing managers to ensure we’re maximizing the marketing value of our partnerships.
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- 3+ years experience managing partner marketing for tech companies
- 10+ years experience handling content-heavy marketing roles such as content marketing, writing, and product marketing
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.