What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Operations team?
The IT Security Administrator will work as a member of the IT Security Team and interact closely with other areas of IT, such as Networking, Systems Administration, Procurement, and the Service Desk, as well as to a variety of business units. This role will be responsible for identifying and mitigating threats by leveraging technology and security tools across the enterprise. In addition, to assisting with the development and implementation of security initiatives.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Support Calendly as our front line responder by identifying, triaging, and remediating security detections and anomalies in the IT department
- Assess newly published vulnerabilities and attacker Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs) to identify possible defensive measures to locate and stop threat actors
- Provide incident response support as a key stakeholder. Collaborate with Calendly Security and Operations teams to proactivity improve and secure IT systems from future attacks
- Operate and help mature playbooks to protect Calendly people, missions, and assets
- Assist Procurement team in IT vendor review process
- Maintain IT Security policy and procedural documentation
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- 1-3 years of operational experience in the following areas:
- SIEM - must have implemented and/or leveraged QRadar, LogRhythm, Splunk, InsightIDR, or a comparable SIEM tool; must possess strong technical knowledge of SIEM related architecture, log collection, detection rules, etc
- HIDS/NIDS/NGFW - including deployment, event analysis, maintenance, and upgrades
- EDR - including deployment, event analysis, maintenance, and upgrades
- Vulnerability management tools such as Qualys, Tenable.io, Tenable.sc, InsightVM, or others
- Broad knowledge of security technologies, processes, and investigative skills
- Proficiency working with Mac applications, GSuite, SSO tools
- Must be self-motivated and a continuous learner
- Strives to comprehend operational risks to lines of business and takes a holistic view into consideration when weighing security concerns against the needs of the business
- Strong verbal and communication skills; must be able to effectively communicate technical details and thoughts in non-technical/general terminology to management
- Ability to work in a variety of technical and business teams
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and time management skills, with the ability to meet deadlines
- Maintains personal and management awareness of emerging IT and security trends
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.