What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Sales team?
As our first Website Operations Manager, this role focuses on being the operational owner of the systems, tools, processes and data needed to run, optimize and analyze Calendly’s website. The website is responsible for signing up millions of users that turn into hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue. You will be a traffic cop and cross-functional liaison to ensure our web optimization goals are met. This includes partnering with product, engineering and marketing to ensure we have the systems we need for web excellence.
The Website Operations Manager will report to the Revenue Operations Manager and work closely with our demand generation, data analytics, product marketing, and content teams. This role will also collaborate with our Engineering, Product and Operations teams to drive Self-service revenue while supporting our growing sales team.
Our ideal candidate will be a self starter with the ability to prioritize a large number of tasks and meet deadlines. They will be focused, detailed oriented, data-driven and excited to work in the world of operations.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Enable the marketing team to be agile and rapidly test, improve, optimize and scale the #1 website for automated scheduling.
- Assume operational responsibilities for the systems that run our thriving PLG website (CMS, Analytics, Tracking data, supporting tech (clearbit, etc))
- Audit, establish and own process that ensure website tagging, tracking and analytics for Calendly’s site is done right
- Establish tracking best practice and end to end tagging for key points in the marketing funnel including website calls to actions, forms, landing page and campaign development
- Identify gaps in processes current processes that slow our web innovation down and work with marketing and engineering team to streamline workflows
- Conduct audits of Calendly’s website and set KPIs in conjunction with marketing for the website
- Manage and monitor Calendly’s performance through Google Analytics, Mode and other Data Analytics tools
- Manage Segment.com for the Go-To-Market organization
- Provide data driven recommendation and ongoing reporting to improve user experience, engagement, conversion and acquisition throughout the funnel
- Collaborate with key business partners across Revenue Operations, Content, Design, Data Analytics, Demand Generation and Engineering
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in web operations, web analytics, site optimization and website management
- Experience establishing website tracking best practices with high volume websites
- Experience using the following tools: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads, Salesforce, Pardot, Mode, Contentful or similar tools
- Experience with website testing platforms and content management systems
- Proficient with HTML and SQL
- Strong experience with Segment and establishing third party integrations
- Analytical with a passion for extracting data insights from various sources and transforming them into actionable recommendations
- A team player with a high aptitude to learn and adopt new processes
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.