What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with hundreds more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Operations team?
Calendly is looking for a Data Analyst to join our fast-growing team. This role will report to the Manager of Analytics and ensure our company has access to timely, accurate, relevant, and proactively persuasive insights to efficiently grow the business.
Our ideal candidate will convert insights into action for our company. They will work closely with our product, sales, and marketing teams to support and implement high-quality, data-driven decisions while ensuring data accuracy and consistency. The right person for the job will have experience developing complex reporting and leveraging data visualization tools to help stakeholders understand results. They should have a hunger and passion for helping the business ask the right questions to ensure that data deliverables are aligned to success. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team that will influence Calendly’s direction and growth.
What are some of the high-impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Perform complex analysis requiring multiple methods and tools
- Instrument data flows from source systems
- Answer key business questions and effectively communicate results
- Multi-dimensional, multivariate problem solving using statistical methods
- Partner with the sales, marketing, product and CX organizations to discover insights that will uncover optimization opportunities
- Design and deliver intelligence to the business that is aligned to the objectives and key results we are aiming to achieve
- Ensure timeliness, accuracy and relevance of data and deliverables
- Identify process improvement opportunities for data intake, validation, mining and engineering as well as modeling, visualization and communication deliverables
- Ensure proper, secure and scalable instrumentation of data models in partnership with Product Engineering
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science, or related field
- 5 years of experience in a position designing and maintaining data models and reporting systems
- Strong programming skills with querying languages: SQL, SAS, etc
- Strong skills with data science tools: Python, R, etc
- Experience with big data tools such as AWS & Azure
- Experience with testing tools such as Adobe Test & Target
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Mode, etc.
- Experience with Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics & other analytics tools
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.