What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Go-To-Market team?
Calendly is looking for a Marketing Program Management Leader to join our incredible team. Reporting directly to the Chief Revenue/Marketing Officer (CRO/CMO) in a “chief-of-staff-like” capacity, working closely with our demand generation, data analytics, product marketing, and content teams. This role will also collaborate with cross-functional teams across the whole company. This leader will have the unique opportunity to build and own our marketing and go-to-market operating rhythm, help craft our overall people agenda, make us the role model for a high performing team and function and own key projects working directly with the CMO/CRO.
Our ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, rapidly scaling tech company go-to -market team. This role will require a data-driven decision maker who understands business drivers and can design the ideal operating processes needed for the go to market teams to support our hyper growth. This person should be an exemplary leader who lives our values, inspires others to do so, and champions our unique culture. The ideal candidate must have strong communication and project management skills, a solid understanding of process improvement and budgeting, exceptional presentation creation skills, and the creativity and passion to deliver high impact, high quality programs.
Some high impact opportunities you’ll get to tackle
- Partner with the CMO/CRO to manage the planning process, ensuring coordination with corporate planning processes as well as planning integration across the broader org.
- Work with cross-division and cross-company/team counterparts to manage team participation, as needed
- Enable the marketing team to be agile and rapidly test, improve, optimize and scale our marketing programs
- Drive the delivery of our quarterly and annual marketing plan and the key complex initiatives within it, which are critical to our company’s aggressive growth agenda
- Create a marketing calendar for all marketing activities (content, projects, etc)
- Establish our go to marketing operating rhythm and play an active management role in the marketing and sales leadership team to make us a high performing organization that is the envy of others
- Lead special high visibility projects such as the definition and rollout our our 2021+2022 go to market agenda
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- Proven experience leading complex cross functional initiatives with broad business visibility
- A true operator: Experience crafting an a GTM operating rhythm and running leadership team meetings, goal setting, and much more
- Ability to set deadlines: Deadline forecasting and management is an important skill for any marketing project manager to master, as they will often be in charge of many deadlines across several projects simultaneously.
- Task management: Each marketing project will consist of tens or hundreds of specific tasks. The marketing project manager will need to manage and delegate these tasks effectively to ensure deadlines are met.
- Timeline planning: Planning the timeline of each project is a critical skill that a marketing project manager needs to hone, especially when they are forecasting multiple complex projects with time- and resource-dependent deadlines.
- Communication: Communicating with team members, executive leadership, external stakeholders, vendors, and freelancers is an important skill for this role
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment