What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Sales team?
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) Manager will manage and grow the SDR team whose goal is to generate revenue by developing opportunities for the Calendly sales teams.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Recruit, train and optimize a team of SDRs responsible for inbound and outbound sales engagements
- Refine the sales pitch and process to achieve optimum results
- Establish metrics and help the team improve by understanding their performance
- Manage inbound lead flow and track efficiency of sales and marketing programs
- Help create a fun, high energy environment where people love coming to work
- Oversee usage of team systems including Salesforce CRM, Salesloft, Gong, and Mode
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing leadership to ensure success of online marketing campaigns
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- 3+ years of B2B sales management experience
- Self-starter with proven success as a sales leader
- Experience selling into the Enterprise market strongly preferred
- Experience using leveraging sales tools such as Salesloft, Gong and Salesforce
- Technically adept
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.