What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Marketing team?
The Senior Website Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving the strategy, marketing direction, and optimization of our high-volume website, responsible for driving hundreds of thousands of signups and leads each month.
As a critical member of a high-performing and driven team, they will own driving conversion improvements across our web properties by developing a strategy and testing plan and partnering with a cross-functional group to execute your plan. This role will carry out customer-backed and well-designed experiments following best practices and assist the broader demand generation team in optimizing across the different stages of the funnel.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment with rapid experimentation, including flexing your online conversion muscle and identifying and scaling wins quickly. In addition, has the ability navigate complex organizations with ease and a bias for action.
They're scrappy and innovative, constantly pushing boundaries and "upping the game" to drive significant growth. In addition, well-versed in modern marketing tools and practices carry out customer-backed and well-designed experiments following best practices.
This individual is passionate about deeply understanding our customers and their behavior and journey through the website.
What are some of the high-impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Own the definition, set up, and leadership of the Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) strategy
- Maintain, and optimize our marketing website, create new web pages and make changes to existing pages as needed in partnership with Product Marketing and Web operations teams
- Build a testing plan and execute web optimization A/B tests designed to improve various business-critical metrics, including top-of-funnel traffic, sign-ups, MQLs, conversion rates, activations
- Communicating insightful evaluations and interpretations of the findings gained in A/B and multivariate tests both visually and verbally to all key stakeholders
- Empower our performance marketing functions to become fully data and insight-driven
- Working with our web operations organization and analytics team to ensure data is trustworthy (reliable, complete & consistent)
- Owning and recommending the tools that empower us to move forward in CRO
- Implement and maintain our web analytics taxonomy and tagging
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- 8+ years of experience working in B2B web marketing and SaaS environments
- Strong understanding of the technical aspects of managing a website
- Highly knowledgeable about web measurement and instrumentation
- Experience with Conversion Rate Optimization and testing methodology
- Demonstrated expertise and knowledge of website technology and development
- Well-versed in analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, etc
- A team player with energy and enthusiasm and a high tolerance for change
- Desire to proactively manage multiple, varied priorities with a sense of urgency
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- Solution-oriented, creative problem solver with a positive, "can-do" attitude
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Digital Media, Marketing, Statistics or relevant field
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.