What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s People team?
Calendly is looking for a People Operations Data Analyst to join our fast growing team. In this role, you will work cross-functionally across our People Team and with IT and Finance to deliver information and insights to our teams and leaders. This role will own all aspects of building a sustainable HR data analytics and reporting function at scale. Success in this role means enabling leadership to make timely, effective, data driven, and strategic operating decisions. You have the unique ability to extract, shape and translate data into actionable areas of improvement and can effectively communicate the “why” to key stakeholders.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Build repeatable HR dashboards with multiple information sources for key insight areas in HR - like attrition, experience, performance, demographics, trends, etc
- Support regular HR cadences (merit cycles, performance cycles, etc.) with critical data needs and processing
- Partner with Operations to use technology to automate data collection/reporting heavy processes (like workforce planning, compensation planning, etc.)
- Build and enable self-service reporting for leaders
- Ensure data integrity of all HR systems’ data; identify and resolve errors and issues within HR systems through systematic reviews and audits, partnering with system providers as needed
- Translate findings into succinct, actionable business insights, in coordination with partners to tell a holistic story and assist in development of critical HR or business solutions
- Apply a breadth of tools and analytical techniques to answer a wide range of high-impact people-related business questions
- Extract data and prepare reports in an accurate and timely manner, serving as the main point-of-contact for all HR reporting and analytics requests
- Support data integrity and data preparation/translation needs for system implementations (ATS, HRIS, etc.)
- Work with stakeholders to define and deliver new and ongoing reporting & analytics needs
- Document your work and processes - build out a knowledge base by documenting data sources, methodologies and approaches
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- 5+ years of experience in a quantitative or analytics role
- 2+ years' experience in People/HR Analytics with a focus on data analysis, data visualization, and data modeling of human resources and talent acquisition data
- Experience with data analytics using SQL, Business Intelligence and Visualization tools such as Tableau, Cognos Analytics
- Strong knowledge of HRIS and ATS data and variables across the employee lifecycle (from candidate experience through to exit)
- Familiarity with deploying and supporting BI production environments
- Expertise in statistical analysis (regression, correlation, scenario analysis, forecasting, and experimentation (A/B) testing)
- Enthusiastic about the opportunity to build this capability for Calendly, which requires comfort with toggling between managing basic reporting needs while also building a foundation to allow for more sophisticated analyses
- Strong attention to detail and high commitment to accuracy and auditing
- Willing to take on the tough projects and challenges to grow the business
- Exceptional customer focus, project management and communication and presentation skills – able to interact with and effectively influence a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.