What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Sales team?
The sales team at Calendly has a unique opportunity to manage a team of 8 enterprise account executives focused on growing our enterprise customer base. The ideal candidate has 3-5 years building and managing a sales team from the ground up. We are looking for someone who enjoys building - who will actively participate in the development of the sales process, the articulation of the Company's value proposition, and the creation of key tools and assets to measure success.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Recruit, train and lead a team of sales professionals
- Develop the long-term vision and strategy for the team and manage day-to-day operations
- Be accountable for increasing sales pipeline and new client acquisition
- Track and analyze sales statistics based on key quantitative metrics
- Provide accurate weekly/monthly forecasting to leadership
- Coach, mentor and guide the Account Executive team in developing consultative and solution-based sales techniques.
- Partner with marketing to improve campaign effectiveness, lead volume and accountability
- Use qualitative and quantitative data to measure and enhance efforts
- Inspire, motivate and enable individual development to promote career growth of direct reports.
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- 3-5 years of sales management experience with a proven track record of success
- Ability to set sales targets and achieve them effectively
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and communication skills
- Experience using Salesforce to manage the sales process and forecast sales
- Strong analytical skills to identify trends and sales patterns
- Ability to guide and mentor sales representatives
- Planning, organization and problem-solving skills
- Advanced time management skills
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.