What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Sales team?
The Enablement Manager will have the unique opportunity to develop and manage the execution of our new sales playbook, together with other members of our small, but mighty, enablement team. As we’re in our first year of building out the enablement function, you will have the ability to help shape the way our team operates, how we serve our stakeholders across the business, and how our sales team goes to market. Calendly has aggressive goals for 2021- after experiencing exponential growth in 2020- and our high-impact enablement programs will be critical to the sales team successfully scaling at the pace of our viral, product-led growth company.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Build strong relationships with sales leaders, working in tandem to help their team achieve revenue goals
- Establish coaching cadences with each individual on the sales team related to sales process and competencies
- Reinforce Calendly’s sales methodology with the sales team as a whole, and with Account Executives in 1:1 coaching sessions
- Train team and reinforce winning behaviors related to the sales playbook / sales process
- Help build, execute and reinforce training around new product launches
- Dream, design and build e-learning courses deployed through our LMS to facilitate skill- and knowledge-building opportunities for our AEs, based on our sales competencies and desired proficiency levels
- Help build and maintain a comprehensive sales enablement program, including tools, processes and collateral to increase sales velocity and conversion rates
- Partner with sales leadership to identify tools, knowledge and skills gaps across the company and conduct ongoing needs assessments
- Work with our enablement team to build and drive our enablement strategy and over-deliver on our success metrics
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- Desire to work in a fast-paced sales environment
- 5+ years SaaS experience as an Enterprise Account Executive, an Enterprise Sales Manager and/ or Sales Enablement Manager supporting an Enterprise Sales Team
- Experience building, leading and measuring the impact of training
- Experience coaching sales people
- Strong organizational skills and experience managing multiple projects and priorities
- Experience building relationships across multi-functional teams, working collaboratively to achieve goals
- Flexibility and a willingness to roll up your sleeves for the needs of the business
- Ability to manage conflicts and build strong relationships with stakeholders
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.