What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Customer Experience team?
We are looking for an experienced technical support specialist capable of supporting our developer customers. In this role, your main priority is to be the first line of support for any user who is building on or having trouble with our API. You will also be responsible for escalated technical issues including but not limited to Calendly embeds and Salesforce integrations. You will be responsible for contributing to the productivity of the team, and helping to build resources and processes for this new micro-team within Customer Experience.
Our ideal candidate has previous development experience or education and is prepared to tackle the new and unknown challenges of supporting developers. They have demonstrated leadership, have proven their technical abilities and have displayed a self-starting curiosity and interest in technical troubleshooting.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Create, maintain and update resources and technical documentation for the Calendly developer community
- Troubleshoot and provide solutions for all ticket requests that fit under this topic, including API-related issues and webhooks, Calendly embeds, advanced integrations, SAML / SCIM / SSO
- Maintain world-class KPIs including response time, ticket quality and satisfaction
- Work closely with the Product teams to provide feedback and understanding of these specific customers’ experiences and needs
- Responsible for the troubleshooting of complex, technical, code-related issues
- Provide technical coaching on tickets for Tier 2 product specialists as needed
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- Experience supporting customers through various channels including live chat, tickets and phone
- Experience with SAML/SSO/SCIM integration setup and troubleshooting
- 5+ years of work experience in Customer Support, Engineering, or similar technology fields
- 1+ year of coding and development experience or equivalent development education
- Demonstrated ability to read and write coding languages
- Excellent communication skills both internal and customer facing
- A track record of going above and beyond for your team and customers
- Impeccable time management skills and an ability to self-direct
- Preferred experience with Salesforce administration
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.