What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Customer Success team?
We're looking for an experienced technical support specialist with Salesforce admin experience who is capable of supporting our customers and enterprise customers with their development and integration needs. In this role, your main priority is to be the first line of support for any user who is building on or having trouble with our API and SAML. You will also be responsible for escalated technical issues including but not limited to Calendly embeds and Salesforce integrations. You will be responsible for contributing to the productivity and knowledge of the Customer Success department, and helping to build resources and processes for a new team with a special focus on enterprise.
Our ideal candidate has previous development experience or education and is prepared to tackle the new and unknown challenges of supporting developers and enterprise customers. They have demonstrated leadership, have proven their technical abilities and have displayed a self-starting curiosity and interest in technical troubleshooting.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Provide exceptional customer experiences for troubleshooting and assisting with advanced integrations
- Provide in depth assistance and customization for Enterprise customers utilizing Salesforce
- Deep dive into Salesforce customizations with Calendly looking for new opportunities and best practices
- Serve as a consultant to enterprise customers on Calendly usage and an advocate for quick resolutions
- Create, maintain and update resources and technical documentation for the Calendly developer community
- Troubleshoot and provide solutions for all customer requests that fit under this topic, including API-related issues and webhooks, Calendly embeds, advanced integrations with a focus on Salesforce, SAML / SCIM / SSO
- Maintain world-class KPIs including response time, quality, and satisfaction
- Work closely with the Product teams to provide feedback and understanding of these specific customers’ experiences and needs
- Responsible for the troubleshooting of complex, technical, code-related issues
- Provide technical coaching on customer requests for Tier 2 product specialists as needed
- Increase the total department knowledge and best practices
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- Experience supporting customers through various channels including live chat, tickets and phone.
- Experience with SAML/SSO/SCIM integration setup and troubleshooting
- 5+ years of work experience in Customer Support, Engineering, or similar technology fields
- 2+ years of Salesforce admin work or configuration experience
- 1+ year of coding and development experience or equivalent development education
- Demonstrated ability to read and write coding languages
- Excellent communication skills both internal and customer facing
- A track record of going above and beyond for your team and customers
- Impeccable time management skills and an ability to self-direct
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
- Salesforce administrator certification preferred
- Salesforce advanced administrator a huge bonus
Calendly is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status, and consistent with applicable federal and state laws. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the application or recruiting process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.