What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Product team?
Calendly is currently looking for a Product Operations Specialist who will join our team to build on the success of the Calendly product - which is the best way to schedule the meetings that matter most to a professional or a business.
We’re growing fast and looking to scale our product culture and process. We’re a band of happy product people who have adopted world class best practices and rituals but are constantly looking to refine and improve them as we grow. We need a product and process-minded individual to help make us the most capable and nimblest product organization on the planet. You’ll be reporting directly to the Head of Product Operations and be a trusted advisor to him. You will be working in an environment where collegial sparring is key to the best ideas, you will also be expected to use your creativity and drive to accomplish the team’s goals.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Analyze and identify where there are opportunities for improvement in the product process, both internally to the Product team and cross-departmentally
- Identify and implement improvements to drive greater awareness, alignment, and delivery of Calendly’s business priorities within the product discipline
- Assist in managing and evolving product enablement tools and technology
- Champion data and analytics hygiene so we can make better decisions all the time
- Help communicate the overall focus and results of the product team broadly within the organization
- Champion initiatives to strengthen relationships between product and other departments
- Document the management and evolution of product and R&D rituals and best practices and help drive the creation of a product playbook; be the primary champion to embed the disciplines throughout the organization
- Focus on situational awareness for the product team - holistically understanding what we need to do to make the biggest impact at all times
- Manage a system for capturing and updating product knowledge
- Drive a multi-channel customer feedback assessment and action system
- Evolve systems for keeping product culture customer centric
- Work on cool special projects to make the discipline and product better
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in within an agile, technology product organization (ideally, SaaS products); specifically, experience in managing and improving complex workflows and processes
- A track record of helping product teams do more and deliver results
- Experience working closely with product management - you know how features are built and shipped and thoroughly understand the role
- Strong understanding of how the product portfolio performance is linked to company success.
- Ability to understand how different processes within and beyond the product team work together and the implications of change to these processes
- Ability to think analytically and strategically to solve complex business problems
- Desire to create streamlined processes that drive results and allow for quick course correction.
- Evidence of product insight and strategy acumen is a big plus
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.