What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Product team?
Calendly is currently looking for a Senior Product Manager, Enterprise Security and Compliance who will become the expert in the security and compliance needs of our customers and, in partnership with our CISO, build a robust roadmap to meet those needs. This work is critical to enable Calendly’s continued growth within organizations of all sizes, especially large ones.
You’ll directly influence Calendly’s strategy by owning the end-to-end development lifecycle (requirements gathering, partnership with design/content, stakeholder feedback) of defined product capabilities. This will be a dynamic role, with high demands on multitasking, communication skills, and technical knowledge.
You will be working in an environment where collegial sparring is key to the best ideas, you will also be expected to use your creativity and drive to bring new features and ideas to market. You will work closely with engineering, design, sales, product marketing, customer experience and product leadership to ensure the defined growth, product outcomes, and customer satisfaction goals are met.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Drive Calendly’s growth by defining the approach and own the end-to-end development lifecycle of product capabilities within the scope of the Enterprise group
- Understand the needs of our large teams - and the members, admins, and owners within - to best support their enterprise-grade needs including security and compliance, administration, and data stewardship
- Understand the needs of our customer base and their meeting lifecycle needs to partner with your fellow Product Managers and the Head of Product of the Enterprise group
- Define and measure the relevant objectives and key results (OKRs) and key performance measures to support roadmap decisions
- Work with and influence product teams and cross-functional peers and drive joint planning, execution and success
- Drive user research and review product data to inform the product strategy and feature prioritization
- Staying up-to-date on the many ways our customers use Calendly to get their jobs done
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- 8 years of experience in Product Management; or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience shipping security- and compliance-related functionality for modern B2B SaaS products (a key requirement)
- Ability to manage and communicate with a wide range of cross-functional stakeholders, from sales to engineering
- Strong working knowledge of the B2B SaaS products
- Relevant experience prioritized over specific education; Bachelor’s degree is a minimum requirement
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.