What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with hundreds more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Sales team?
We are looking for an energetic, tech savvy, Account Executive, SMB to join our fast growing sales team. As part of the Calendly SMB sales team you will develop, strategize, negotiate, and add new SMB customers to the Calendly’s customer base. The company has aggressive goals in 2021, looking to grow 100% YOY, and we need self starters that enjoy selling a product to many different use cases and are extremely passionate about solving our prospects scheduling challenges.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Run a sales process with companies that have 100-249 employees.
- Work and nurture a heavy volume of inbound leads.
- Effectively manage legal and security requests from our prospects.
- Effectively leverage and communicate with internal resources (sales enablement, customer success, product, marketing).
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product
- Forecast pipeline accurately and achieve quarterly quotas.
- Help blueprint and drive best practices across the sales organization.
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- Minimum of 2+ years in a sales role selling to SMB companies.
- Track record of closing new business in a fast paced inbound environment.
- Experience selling multiple products (cross selling & upselling).
- High acumen for forecasting and ability to identify all potential risks in the sales process
- Track record of exceeding monthly quotas
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.