What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s People team?
Calendly is looking for a Senior Manager, Recruiting Operations to join our fast growing team. In this role, you will work in a cross-functional environment to deliver on high priority projects that lead to operational efficiency, recruiter enablement, and improved candidate and hiring team experience. This role will own all aspects of recruiting reporting, data, metrics, process and tooling at scale. A successful candidate in this role realizes that data and insights are the key to top notch performance and execution in recruiting and you strive for excellence on all levels. You also have the ability to translate data into actionable areas of improvement and iteration and can effectively communicate the “why” to key stakeholders.
We know we wouldn’t be where we are—or make it to where we’re going—without our people. And when it comes to walking the talk, we think actions speak louder than words. Our people are shown appreciation through a formal rewards and recognition program, a competitive benefits package, and countless quality-of-life perks such as our home office stipend and an annual vacation stipend. If you’re seeking an opportunity to make your mark and be part of a groundbreaking team, then this is the job for you.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Manage and grow a team of Recruiting Coordinators
- Develop and lead Calendly’s recruiting data and analytics program with weekly, quarterly, and annual reporting on our key performance metrics
- Support the recruiting team by managing all operational aspects of recruiting and identify opportunities to drive efficiency and effectiveness
- Train the recruiting team, hiring managers, and interviewers on operational changes to promote excellence
- Help manage and scale our recruiting systems and tools to maximize workflow efficiency, while enhancing the candidate and internal stakeholder experience
- Obtain business and candidate feedback on recruitment quality and identify improvement opportunities
- Use data to analyze and optimize recruitment processes
- Identify and implement process changes to improve performance metrics and create higher levels of business impact to all of Calendly
- Facilitate quarterly business reviews with Recruiting leadership
- Effectively manage a portfolio of projects and programs across the recruiting team including self service recruiting, interviewer training, recruitment knowledge base, quality of hire assessment, and candidate experience
- Stay up to date with trends in the industry and identify innovative ways to improve our hiring capabilities
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- 12+ years of experience in program management and operations with a deep understanding of the recruiting function in a high-growth organization
- 4+ years of people leadership experience
- The ability to evaluate, develop and implement operational improvements within an ever changing complex environment
- A proven track record of delivering data-driven insights and translating those into process improvement recommendations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to convey project strategies and goals
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and interpersonal skills with an emphasis on operational rigor
- Experience collaborating with cross functional teams to identify scalable solutions, set objectives and drive change management
- Strong leadership skills and proven experience managing and developing teams
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.