What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Product team?
Calendly is currently looking for a Senior Product Manager of Reporting who will join our team to build on the success of the Calendly product - which is the best way to schedule the meetings that matter most to a professional or a business.
Calendly is growing fast across the globe and we’re on a mission to drive that growth forward and offer more value to our users. As the Senior Product Manager of Reporting, you’ll directly influence Calendly’s product by owning and driving the strategy, roadmap, and vision for our Enterprise customers. This will be a dynamic role, with high demands on multitasking, communication skills, and technical knowledge.
You will be working in an environment where collegial sparring is key to the best ideas, and you will also be expected to use your creativity and drive to bring new features and ideas to market. You will work closely with engineering, design, sales, product marketing, customer experience and product leadership to ensure the defined growth, product outcomes, and customer satisfaction goals are met.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Drive Calendly’s growth by defining the vision, strategy, and roadmap for in-app reporting and insights
- Define and implement the strategy for aggregating and visualizing customer data to drive Calendly growth
- Help customers interpret their scheduling data and team performance through dashboards and reporting
- Partner with product teams to collect data in a clean and actionable manner
- Help define how to best standardize and structure data for dashboards and reporting needs, build processes that ensures the long term success of your data strategy
- Define and measure the relevant objectives and key results (OKRs) and key performance measures to support the Reporting & Insights strategy and roadmap decisions
- Work with and influence product teams and cross-functional peers and drive joint planning, execution and success
- Drive user research and review product data to inform the analytics product strategy
- Staying up-to-date on the many ways our customers use Calendly to get their jobs done
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- 8+ years of experience in Product Management
- Previous experience building and monetizing modern B2B SaaS products (a key requirement); specifically, deep understanding and demonstrated experience in data visualization and reporting dashboards
- Shipped sizable software products and are used to working through the entire product cycle under deadline pressure
- Keen product sense, UX design experience with a deep empathy for customers; highly motivated to ‘remove the pain’ and power a frictionless experience for customers
- Strong working knowledge of the needs of large enterprise customers and the insights they expect to access from the technologies the deploy within their organizations
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.