What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Operations team?
The IT Service Delivery Analyst will report to the Head of IT and will be responsible for ensuring that our team members have the systems and tools needed to do their jobs effectively. The ideal candidate will have an opportunity to help setup team members for success by addressing any technical issues they encounter as they onboard with the company. Additionally, they will have an opportunity to ensure timely resolution of any technical challenges team members face when accessing internal systems and tools.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Provide 1st and 2nd level solutions to technical problems over the phone or web to minimize the loss of production time in accordance with current service level agreements
- Open, track, document, escalate, resolve and close each problem/inquiry/request in Calendly’s IT’s service management system
- Identify root cause and implement continuous improvements to reduce repeat experiences
- Maintain repository of common problems and resolution steps via the creation and documentation of knowledge base articles.
- Train End Users in use of equipment and software
- Provide A/V Support for Meetings and Conference Rooms
- Communicate issues and opportunities to the support team leadership
- Assist in the provisioning of new hire equipment and the offboarding of departing team member equipment
- Perform system and security tests as needed and report findings
- Create ad-hoc and custom reports for all systems in response to requests
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- 1+ years of experience providing IT support through a combination of problem solving and technical skills
- 1+ years experience using and administering Okta, JAMF, JIRA, and GSuite
- CompTIA A+, Network+, and CCNA certifications preferred
- Knowledge of technical terminology
- Understanding of cloud-based technology stacks
- Extreme attention to detail
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent customer service orientation and verbal communication skills
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.