What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Marketing team?
As a Content Marketing Manager, the ideal candidate will develop, edit, and publish content and copy for a variety of digital platforms, including websites, blogs, videos, social media posts, infographics, whitepapers, and more. They will incorporate e-messaging, marketing materials, and various forms of digital online copy to increase brand awareness and expand Calendly’s visibility.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Edits and populates content for distribution on all of Calendly’s marketing channels (website, social, video, and email)
- Executes all aspects of content production, including partnership with content, demand gen, product marketing and partners teams
- Ensures messaging is consistent and cohesive across channels
- Develops and maintains editorial guidelines
- Consults on content production best practices amongst departmental teams
- Actively uses insights from analytics to determine best practices and applies learnings to content development
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- At least 3 years of experience with content management systems, specifically Contentful and/or other headless environments
- Worked closely with cross functional teams (engineering, marketing, product) to deploy marketing collateral to large audiences
- Experience populating custom emails in a variety of email marketing platforms
- 2+ years of experience with a SaaS marketing team
- Have a keen editorial eye and can catch content issues before the world sees them
- If you are comfortable in a fast-paced marketing environment and are comfortable with tight deadlines and task management
- At least 2 years experience with social automation tools like Sprout Social
- A keen understanding of SEO best practices
- At least 2 years experience with video hosting software like Wistia and Youtube
- Are a natural communicator
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.