What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Customer Experience team?
Calendly is looking for a Senior Manager of CX Content to join our Customer Experience (CX) Team and lead the overall strategy and execution of Calendly’s customer-facing self-service content. This role will work directly with the Head of Customer Experience to define and build a world-class, effortless self-service experience enabled by CX content and proactive outreach for our growing customer base. This is a highly visible and cross-functional role that will make a direct impact on the customer experience for millions of Calendly customers.
Our ideal candidate is a proven customer-obsessed leader with 7+ years of customer-facing content strategy experience with a focus on Customer Experience, Customer Support or Customer Success at high growth companies. This leader also should align with our core values of Start With Human, Find a Way, Focus Wisely, and Strive for Excellence.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Build and lead a content team who owns and creates customer-facing help articles and self-service support emails and content
- Own Calendly’s Help Center and take a data driven approach to improving all aspects of the self-service experience
- Implement and optimize technology solutions to deflect customer support interactions and drive self-service that leads to activation and retention
- Develop customer-facing content and self-service goals and objectives; Establish a content roadmap to deliver on those goals
- Partner with Product teams to consult on self-service content in the product
- Identify key opportunities to create self-service solutions through data analysis and a deep understanding of customer needs
- Become a key business partner to Support, Success, Product, Marketing, Finance and Operations to help deliver great overall customer experience
- Leverage data to measure effectiveness and performance and provide insights back to the key stakeholders
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- 7+ years of content strategy experience, with at least 3+ years of those in Customer Experience, Customer Support or Customer Success
- 3+ years of people leadership experience
- A customer-obsessed, strategic thinker who strives to deliver the best customer experience in their industry
- Experience creating self-service content strategies in high growth environments
- Strong operational experience with the ability to leverage data to communicate team performance and customer insights
- Proven ability to lead a function and work with all levels of the business from customer-facing specialists to executives
- Demonstrated success developing and motivating team members, preferably in a remote environment
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.