What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Marketing team?
We’re looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager (Sales Enablement) to join our incredible product marketing team. Reporting to the Manager, Solutions Marketing, this role will serve as the product marketing leader in charge of working with the sales team’s sales enablement leaders, sales management, and staff. This role will ensure Calendly’s marketing efforts are aligning with these customer-facing departments, taking in their feedback and customer knowledge, and building content, tools, and campaigns that support our interactions with mid-market and enterprise customers.
Our ideal candidate will be a product marketer comfortable in a fast-paced, rapidly scaling software as a service (SaaS) company that’s quickly adding salespeople and enterprise customers. In terms of all the product-marketing initiatives, being involved in collaborating with sales pros and copywriting should be at the top of your list. This individual should model our values, inspire others to do so, and champion our unique culture. In addition, have experience with both self-serve (freemium, credit-card growth) and salesperson-assisted business models and in surveying sales and leaders on how marketing can support their efforts, training (public speaking) sales people, crafting tools and content for these teams, and inspiring others to do the same.
Some high impact opportunities you’ll get to tackle:
- Create and foster a communications channel between the sales team’s sales enablement staff, sales managers, and staff
- Serve as an expert on supporting sales that can educate your product marketing colleagues and the entire marketing team
- Create content (e.g., competitive battlecards, one pagers, sales decks, email messaging for sales development representatives) based on sales’ needs and company goals
- Gather feedback from sales leaders and salespeople on how marketing can support their efforts and measure satisfaction on an ongoing basis
- Measure sales and customer usage and engagement with enablement materials and use the data to inform content priorities
- Supplement your product-marketing colleagues’ training (public speaking) of sales pros with your own training initiatives
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- A product marketer with at least three to four years of experience working with sales on content creation and training
- Have worked in SaaS — preferably self-serve (freemium) and sales-assisted revenue models
- Possess a self-starter mentality with a roll up your sleeves and get things done mindset and a drive to make a direct, tangible impact on a rapidly growing team and company
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.