What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Marketing team?
We’re looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager, Sales Enablement to join our incredible product-marketing team. Reporting to the head of product marketing, this role will serve as the product-marketing leader in charge of working with the sales and customer-success (CS) team’s own sales-enablement leaders, sales/CS management, and staff. You’ll ensure Calendly’s marketing efforts are aligning with these customer-facing departments, taking in their feedback and customer knowledge, and building content, tools, and campaigns that support our interactions with mid-market and enterprise customers.
Our ideal candidate will be a product marketer comfortable in a fast-paced, rapidly scaling software as a service (SaaS) company that’s quickly adding salespeople and enterprise customers. In terms of all the product-marketing initiatives you like to be involved in, collaborating with sales and CS pros should be at or near the top of your list. They should be very experienced in surveying sales and CS leaders on how marketing can support their efforts, training (public speaking) sales and CS people, crafting tools and content for these teams, and inspiring others to do the same.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Create and foster a communications channel between the sales team’s own sales-enablement staff, sales and CS managers, and staff
- Serve as an expert on supporting sales and CS teams that can educate your product marketing colleagues and the entire marketing team (demand generation, content, and more)
- Create content (e.g., competitive battlecards, case-study slides, email messaging for sales-development representatives) for sales and CS pros
- Bring constructive feedback to the entire marketing department on how we can complement our self-serve, product-led growth marketing with enterprise-sales marketing
- Supplement your product-marketing colleagues’ training (public speaking) of sales and CS pros with your own training initiatives
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- A Product Marketer with 6 years of experience to include at least three to four years experience working with sales and CS teams on content creation and training
- SaaS Product experience — preferably self-serve (freemium) and sales-assisted revenue models
- Must possess a self-starter mentality with a roll up your sleeves and get things done mindset. Also must have a drive to make a direct, tangible impact on a rapidly growing team and company
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.