What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Marketing team?
Calendly is looking for Public Relations and Corporate Communications Manager to create and execute a corporate communication strategy while nurturing a strong industry network, increase awareness and develop an enviable, noteworthy company image by developing and executing effective communication and media relations programs.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Work with our executive leadership to build a corporate narrative to communicate our position in the market
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Coordinate all public relations activities, working with agencies to shape our story
- Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Create positioning and content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting our position and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- Ability to drive a public relations and corporate communications strategy from positioning to execution
- 5+ years proven working experience in public relations on the agency and company side required
- 5+ years Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level
- Strong relationships with national business and industry media outlets
- 3+ years experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- 5+ years experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc
- Event planning experience
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America. Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.