What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Product team?
We are looking for a Senior UI/UX Designer who is user-obsessed and passionate about building and maintaining design systems for a cross platform SaaS product. You’ll work to refine Calendly’s simplicity while applying it to new experiences that our users will love. Our ideal candidate will partner with team members in design, engineering and content strategy to build a design system that helps to streamline the design and delivery of a cohesive user experience. We believe that great design starts with talking with our users, and that the best solutions come from interdisciplinary collaboration.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Partner with designers, engineers and content strategists to improve, maintain and govern Calendly’s design system
- Document and communicate design system changes to the broader R&D team
- Ensure that Calendly’s UI adheres to strong accessibility standards
- Test UI patterns with customers to ensure that they are usable
- Work with designers to ensure that design deliverables are using the right patterns and components
- Mentor designers on best practices and methods for thinking about systems and scalability in UI.
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- A minimum of eight years building and delivering digital products, especially building cross-platform design systems, in product-led B2B or B2C companies.
- Have an expert grasp of the levers that balance business goals, team processes, and user needs, and how they affect the production of usable design systems.
- Have an expert sense of typography, layout and space.
- Can distill complex problems into simple and understandable solutions, and then communicate those solutions to both leaders and peers.
- Have an online portfolio so you can show off to us your methodical thinking and beautiful design work.
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.