What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with hundreds more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Operations team?
Calendly is looking for a Senior Product Data Analyst to help drive the growth of our product. As a Senior Product Data Analyst, an ideal candidate will be responsible for helping product teams build data-driven roadmaps by sizing and prioritizing initiatives, providing a consistent flow of data-driven insights to help achieve targeted performance metrics, and creating dashboards to measure success across the customer journey (activation, adoption, and retention). The ideal candidate will analyze and report on product and feature-level funnels – break them down by segments and cohorts, measure the impact of features and experiments, identify areas of opportunity and collaborate with product teams to optimize the product to grow in smarter, faster ways. You’re able to tell stories with data that help contextualize those opportunities. In addition, they will have the opportunity to help us improve our data-informed decision-making within the product lifecycle.
What are some of the high-impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Help drive strategic decision-making and make recommendations based on detailed analysis, insights, and reporting on key product performance indicators (KPIs)
- Serve as the subject matter expert in the design, set-up, and analysis of A/B tests to drive iterative improvement through efficient experimentation
- Work with Product Managers and Product Leadership to translate business and customer goals into analytics initiatives
- Fulfill data and analysis requests from the Product team and influence Calendly's data-informed, insights-driven culture
- Identify opportunities for product changes and/or experiments based on data analysis and proactively share these opportunities with the product team
- Create and maintain the right product KPI dashboards and data models in our BI platform and specify data integrations and/or gaps necessary to conduct robust cross-channel and cross-platform analysis
- Represent how product initiatives will impact our data and work with the Analytics team to improve instrumentation, implementation, and data accessibility
- Regularly present insights, trends, and key findings to product leadership and the product team to help us drive decisions and build a data-informed culture
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- A track record of helping cross-functional product teams identify and prioritize research opportunities that will deliver high-quality, data-driven insights in a timely manner using the appropriate analysis
- A consultative approach to guide cross-functional product teams in defining metrics, identifying insights, and supporting product managers’ strategic thinking
- At least seven years of experience in data analytics, product analytics, or performance marketing
- Advanced working knowledge of SQL
- Experience building and applying data models
- Experience with digital data analysis tools such as Google Analytics, FullStory, Heap, Amplitude, or Adobe Analytics
- Experience with A/B testing and customer acquisition, activation, and retention optimization
- Experience with BI data tools (e.g. Tableau, Mode)
- Cognizant of the time-sensitive nature of the work, and can deliver on time or negotiate extra time as needed; are pragmatic and can make tough decisions quickly
- A degree in Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, or another quantitative field or equivalent experience; a graduate degree is a plus
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.