What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with hundreds more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s People team?
Calendly is looking for a Senior Program Management Leader to join our incredible team. Reporting directly to the Chief People Officer (CPO), this role will serve as the leader responsible for ensuring our top initiatives tied to our annual People Plan are delivered on time and with quality. We’ve experienced incredible growth and we’re on track to double our team in 2021. This leader will have the unique opportunity to build and own our HR operating rhythm, help craft our overall people agenda, make us the role model for a high performing team and function and own key projects working directly with the CPO.
Our ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, rapidly scaling tech company. This role will require a data-driven decision maker who understands business drivers and can design the ideal operating processes needed for the People team to support our hyper growth. This person should be an exemplary leader who lives our values, inspires others to do so, and champions our unique culture. The ideal candidate must have strong communication and project management skills, a solid understanding of process improvement and budgeting, exceptional presentation creation skills, and the creativity and passion to deliver high impact, high quality programs.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Partner with the CPO to manage the planning process, ensuring coordination with corporate planning processes as well as planning integration across the broader organization
- Work with cross-division and cross-company/team counterparts to manage team participation, as needed
- Drive the delivery of our annual People Plan and the key complex initiatives within it, which are critical to our company’s aggressive growth agenda
- Establish our HR operating rhythm and play an active management role in the HR Leadership Team to make us a high performing organization
- Special high visibility projects such as the definition and rollout our our 2021 People Agenda
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- Proven success leading complex cross functional initiatives with broad business visibility
- Experience crafting an HR operating rhythm and running LT meetings, goal setting, and much more
- Strong knowledge of process and program management and a desire to teach others so we can all raise our game and deliver more for the business
- Ability to drive extensive cross-group coordination at all levels with excellent communication skills, and the ability to build compelling internal/external presentations and comprehensive business review materials.
- A track record of broad and progressive HR leadership experience in a Tech/SaaS company
- A keen understanding of the business’ strategy, providing dynamic solutions using experience, data analyses, and organizational agility to guide your decision making
- Possess a self-starter mentality with a roll up your sleeves and get things done mindset and a drive to make a direct, tangible impact on a rapidly growing team and company
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.