What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Product team?
The Design Team at Calendly is a tight knit group of creatives who work closely with product management, content strategy and engineering to craft amazing experiences for our users. We believe that great design starts with talking with our users, and that the best solutions come from interdisciplinary collaboration.
We are looking for a Principal UI/UX Designer who is user-obsessed and passionate about leading the experience vision for enterprise customers. You’ll work to refine Calendly’s simplicity while applying it to new experiences that our users will love. And you’ll leverage the expertise of our incredible partners in engineering to see that your solutions can get realized.
Calendly is scaling its offerings in ways that will impact the productivity of millions of people around the world. This is an opportunity to join a team and lead efforts that will face these challenges head-on.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Partner with product, design, and content leaders to solve complex problems for enterprise customers
- Continuously build a deep knowledge of our users’ goals and problems
- Build insights and frameworks that influence design decisions across the product team
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to develop thorough and thoughtful design solutions that are beautiful and pixel-perfect
- Build interaction models, workflows, screen designs, and visual details that resonate with the Calendly user
- Introduce elegant UX patterns that impact the experience across the entire product
- Mentor designers on best practices and methods for how to learn from customers and build actionable insights
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- A minimum of 10 years building and delivering digital products in product-led B2B or B2C companies
- An expert grasp of the levers that balance business goals and user needs, and how they affect the production of design solutions
- An expert sense of typography, layout and space
- An ability to distill complex problems into simple and understandable solutions, and then communicate those solutions to both leaders and peers
- An online portfolio so you can show off to us your methodical thinking and beautiful design work
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.