What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Operations team?
The Payroll & Commissions Analyst will report to the Financial Controller and will be responsible for owning the end-to-end process for the payroll function at Calendly. This individual will have an opportunity to be part of deploying a brand new system to the Company and pave the way around payroll management best practices. Given the importance of compensation to every employee, this role will be visible and employee-facing and so we are looking for someone who enjoys a mix of heads down, detailed work along with helping employees with payroll-related questions.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Implementation of a new payroll software -- UltiPro
- Implementation of a new 401(k) processor
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of regular pay runs for both salaried and hourly employees, as well as processing one-off pay runs as needed
- Manage and oversee 401(k)
- Calculate quarterly bonus metrics and corresponding payouts/accruals
- Perform payroll reconciliations, including general ledger and HSA/FSA account balance reconciliations
- Implement and manage new sales commission programs and processes in partnership with the Sales and Revenue Operations teams
- Deliver reporting to leadership on payroll metrics as needed
- Answer employee questions and concerns regarding payroll while maintaining confidentiality
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local payroll, wage and hour laws and best practices
- Partner with the People (HR) team and outside accountants to ensure that payroll for new jurisdictions is managed in line with legal requirements
- Gain exposure in other areas of finance and accounting by assisting as needed with other department functions
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- Experience working in UltiPro
- Advanced Excel skills
- Payroll/HRIS implementation experience
- A minimum of 5 years of payroll or related experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting preferred
- Sales commission administration experience
- Very detail oriented
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.