What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Sales team?
The Sales Development Representative will have a unique opportunity to influence how the SDR team will work, as the first SDR on our fast-growing sales team. The company has aggressive goals in 2021, looking to grow 100% YOY, and we need self starters that enjoy selling a product to many different use cases and are extremely passionate about solving our prospects’ scheduling challenges.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Identifying high potential accounts and research the company to identify key decision makers
- Test new data sourcing practices to identify high dollar opportunities for our Account Executive team
- Work with Account Executives to identify expansion opportunities from our current customer base
- Qualify leads to distribute to our Account Executive team
- Achieve monthly pipeline quotas
- Leverage Linkedin and other tools to build organizational growth charts for expansion opportunities
- Work closely with sales leadership to identify pipeline opportunities for the sales team
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a fast-paced SaaS prospecting/ SDR role
- Desire to learn and work in a fast-paced sales environment
- Positive, competitive spirit and motivated to achieve and exceed quotas
- Customer-focused, creative and a problem-solver
- Highly productive with a results-driven approach
- Strong verbal and written skills, coupled with exceptional listening skills and an energetic phone presence
- Able to multitask and manage multiple priorities
- Willing to go the extra mile with strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
- Team-player and work well in a team environment
- Self starter that embraces change at a fast growing company
- Experience with Salesforce and Salesloft a plus
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.