What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Customer Experience team?
We pride ourselves on the success of our customers and fostering ! We engage and guide a wide variety of customers ensuring they launch Calendly successfully, adopt it extensively and are continually seeing value. We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager with 4+ years SaaS experience serving our Education vertical, who is ecstatic at the opportunity to assist in building a world class Customer Success organization at Calendly. We’re looking for a we-vs-me minded CSM who’s eager to roll up their sleeves to serve Calendly customers. Our ideal candidate is a phenomenal communicator in writing, in conversation and in front of an audience. We're looking for someone to possess an entrepreneurial mindset, exemplary time management skills, and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Proactively serve 150+ of Calendly’s largest customers through our CS Platform.
- Become a Calendly product, use-case, and scheduling industry expert.
- Ensure that customers obtain maximum value from their investment in Calendly.
- Manage and action all aspects of the customer lifecycle: onboardings, increasing adoption, mitigating risk, ensuring renewals and uncovering growth opportunities.
- Build strong ongoing relationships that can weather admin changes and adoption challenges.
- Coach customers to be product experts and train their teams on Calendly best practices so they become increasingly self sufficient.
- Embrace your passion for helping people solve complex needs and in turn help them achieve higher ROI with Calendly.
- Solicit and document customer feedback to improve processes and the overall experience.
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members in support, sales, product, marketing, etc..
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- 4+ years in a Mid-Market/Enterprise SaaS Customer Success role managing a multi-million dollar book of business.
- 2+ year experience serving the Education vertical, fostering executive relationships.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce; specifically logging to accounts, contacts and activities.
- Effectively prioritizes, multitasks, and engages with customers; easily transforming their vision into actual results.
- Effective at leading and facilitating meetings ranging from admin/owners to executive level.
- Strong communication skills. You pride yourself on being a personable, concise and compelling communicator — in writing, in conversation and in front of an audience.
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer concerns.
- Put your team above yourself (we-vs-me) elevating the group’s performance through proactive collaboration and knowledge-sharing.
- Someone who thrives in a challenging, fast-paced environment and enjoy helping people
- Located in or planning to relocate to CO, FL, GA, IL, NC, PA, SC, TX
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.