What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Product team?
Calendly is currently looking for a Senior Product Manager of API & Integrations who will join our team to build on the success of the Calendly product - which is the best way to schedule the meetings that matter most to a professional or a business.
Calendly is growing fast across the globe and we’re on a mission to drive that growth forward and offer more value to our users. As the Senior Product Manager of API & Integrations, you’ll directly influence Calendly’s strategy by owning and driving the strategy, roadmap, and evolution of 1) our APIs and the corresponding needs of our growing developer community, and 2) our first-party and third-party integrations to best support the meeting lifecycle needs of our diverse customer base. This will be a dynamic role, with high demands on multitasking, communication skills, and technical knowledge.
You will be working in an environment where collegial sparring is key to the best ideas, you will also be expected to use your creativity and drive to bring new features and ideas to market. You will work closely with engineering, design, sales, product marketing, customer experience and product leadership to ensure the defined growth, product outcomes, and customer satisfaction goals are met.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Drive Calendly’s growth by defining the vision, strategy, and roadmap for our APIs and first-party / third-party technology integrations
- Understand the needs of our growing developer community and the needs of large teams requiring direct access to their scheduling data to power workflows outside of Calendly
- Understand the needs of our customer base and their meeting lifecycle needs to develop a strategy, partner with, and maximize the benefits of critical first-party and third-party integrations (examples include, Zoom, Teams, Slack, Salesforce)
- Define and measure the relevant objectives and key results (OKRs) and key performance measures to support the API & Integrations strategy and roadmap decisions
- Work with and influence product teams and cross-functional peers and drive joint planning, execution and success
- Drive user research and review product data to inform the ecosystem product strategy
- Staying up-to-date on the many ways our customers use Calendly to get their jobs done
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in Product Management
- Previous experience building and monetizing modern B2B SaaS products (a key requirement); specifically, deep understanding and demonstrated experience in understanding the developer and partnership community and hands-on experience with API & integration development
- Previous experience evaluating, rationalizing, and partnering with strategic technology integrations to support product and business outcomes
- Shipped sizable software products and are used to working through the entire product cycle under deadline pressure
- Keen product sense, UX design experience with a deep empathy for customers; highly motivated to ‘remove the pain’ and power a frictionless experience for customers
- Strong working knowledge of the cloud ecosystem and technologies
- Computer Science or technical degree strongly preferred
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.