What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Customer Experience team?
Calendly is looking for a customer-centric, motivated, self-starting Voice of Customer Program Manager to join our Customer Experience (CX) Team. In this role, you will help improve the customer experience by implementing a Voice of Customer Program. This is a unique opportunity to build a program that delivers customer insights and feedback into every area of the business to drive meaningful changes to the Calendly customer experience. This role is an individual contributor reporting to the Head of Customer Experience.
Calendly’s CX Team is obsessed with providing an elegant, delightful experience for our customers across industries like sales, recruiting, customer success and education. We treat each other with respect and understanding, put first things first and never settle. While we’re results driven, we always make time to learn, grow and have fun celebrating our accomplishments.
With our highly disruptive business model, we’re experiencing exciting growth. We’re looking for more people to join our team and help shape a product used by more than a million people worldwide.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Design and implement a cross-functional VoC program to capture customer feedback and deliver insights across the customer journey
- Manage our feedback tools, surveys, and dashboards, including the development of surveys, reports and processes for our VoC program
- Become the subject matter expert for CX and customer feedback metrics, trends, and topics
- Deliver regular reporting to leadership and stakeholders for key opportunities and insights based on customers and their experience; includes deep-dive analysis into key topics or focus areas
- Project manage all initiatives related to our Voice of the Customer program to ensure quality completion of objectives and key results
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members in Operations, Support, Sales, Product and Marketing on a regular basis to review findings and implement new VoC channels and reports
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- 8+ years of relevant work experience
- 3+ years in SaaS environment, preferably in a Customer Experience, Customer Research or Customer Insights role
- Experience working with Voice of Customer / Customer Experience platforms, survey and reporting tools (eg. Qualtrics, Medallia, SurveyMonkey)
- Experience reporting on trends and providing analysis to senior leaders and cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Ability to influence and manage autonomously across all levels of the business
- Strong time management and prioritization skills with an ability to self-direct
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Someone who thrives in a challenging, fast-paced environment and enjoys working with multiple parts of the business
- Bachelor's degree (Master’s preferred)
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.