What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Marketing team?
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our incredible product-marketing team. The ideal candidate will be a product marketer comfortable in a fast-paced, rapidly scaling software as a service (SaaS) company that has both self-serve (freemium, credit card) and sales-led (salespeople closing enterprise deals) revenue. They will handle customer research, positioning/messaging, sales enablement and sales content creation, product launches and announcements, and ongoing adoption marketing. This role will report to the Head of Product Marketing.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Develop a deep understanding of our target markets, including buyer personas, key uses cases, and customer needs
- Plan and prioritize marketing initiatives in conjunction with Sales, CS and Enablement
- Tailor messaging to the needs of prospects, current customers for net new buyers, cross-sells and upsells
- Find the unfair advantage we have in each of our products
- Work with product org to coordinate and launch new Calendly products and features to market with innovative campaigns across the customer journey and lifecycle
- Own Calendly’s value proposition story across the customer lifecycle
- Design, supervise and execute new product messaging, campaigns, and content across different channels
- Work closely with our integration and co-marketing on integrated partner marketing campaigns
- Effectively collaborate across Sales, Marketing, Sales Enablement, and Product Management
- Other cross-functional projects as needed
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- At least 4 years of Marketing experience and at least 2 years experience as a Product Marketer
- Experience in SaaS — preferably self-serve (freemium) and sales-assisted revenue models.
- Self-starter mentality
- Great writing and communication skills
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.