What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Sales team?
The sales team at Calendly has a unique opportunity to be one of the founding members of a world-class sales team focused on our fast-growing enterprise customer base.
The ideal candidate has a track record of beating revenue targets, selling SaaS business applications and a trailblazer and player-coach that has the intuition and intellect to win. This candidate needs to be an expert at positioning business value, selling SaaS-based B2B software application solutions, managing complex sales cycles, building relationships with key executives, selling direct to client stakeholders and working with partners as a critical go-to-market strategy. The role will be responsible for defining and proving our ability to sell in large, complex buying environments and requires an entrepreneurial approach that will drive the creation of a repeatable sales process.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Partner with existing customers in the enterprise to maximize value
- Partner with internal stakeholders cross-functionally to drive new customer requirements
- Trailblaze and lead other sales reps to create a culture of success
- Bring large, outsized deals to Calendly to augment our incredibly profitable business
- Apply keen business acumen toward operating in this business segment
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- Enterprise account ownership experience
- Proven experience in early/growth stage startup, closing first large deals
- Consultative approach is innate and no training required on value selling
- Excellent C-level communication skills
- Proven experience selling SaaS business applications to departmental buyers
- Experience with 100K+ deals, oft starting from seed ‘n grow product entry point
- Experience advocating for customer needs with product and ops org
- Demonstrated ability to navigate procurement, legal and security hurdles
- Account planning, forecasting and pipelining expertise
- Understanding of executive relationship building
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time.
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.