What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s People Operations team?
The Senior HRIS System Administrator will have a unique opportunity to build and manage the HR tech stack and analytic capability that supports our people while working directly with Calendly’s Head of People Operations. Our benefits and programs are quickly establishing Calendly as a top destination for talent in the software industry, and we never stop looking for ways to enrich our employees’ lives even further.
We know we wouldn’t be where we are—or make it to where we’re going—without our people. And when it comes to walking the talk, we think actions speak louder than words. Our people are shown appreciation through a formal rewards and recognition program, a competitive benefits package, and countless quality-of-life perks such as our home office stipend and an annual vacation stipend. If you’re seeking an opportunity to make your mark and be part of a groundbreaking team, then this is the job for you.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Own and execute the HR tech stack roadmap projects in collaboration with the Head of People Operations
- Implement integrations between SAAS platforms to gain operating efficiencies and improve user experience
- Build and improve upon reporting and data analytics dashboards - this may initially be advanced Excel/Sheets or other lightweight dashboard tools and will eventually require investment in and deployment of a tech solution
- Project manage end to end implementation of new HR tech platforms (stakeholder input, system RFP and selection, project timelines and deliverables, supporting integrations etc.)
- Ongoing support and administration of tech platforms including integrations, data integrity, security and continuous improvement / usability
- Identification of system and process improvement opportunities and partnering with stakeholders to implement them
- Routinely research, evaluate and recommend tools across HR disciplines that will support Calendly’s objectives of a best in class employee experience and efficient, scalable operations
- Serve as the go-to subject matter expert for the systems used in the organization (e.g. Zenefits, Greenhouse, Lessonly, and the future stack that you help build!)
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- 8 plus years of relevant experience in HR, HRIS, analytics and/or BI, preferably in a high-growth tech environment
- A bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, computer sciences, or related fields (or equivalent work experience)
- Skilled at translating real world business objectives and needs into technical requirements and vice versa
- Experience managing system implementation projects end to end and building analytics dashboards
- Able to work independently but skilled at cross-functional collaboration at all levels to yield best business outcomes
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- A self-starter mentality with a roll-up-your-sleeves-and-get-things-done mindset
- A deep understanding of HR responsibilities and programs and how technology can be used to support those
- Experience working with and integrating multiple SAAS systems, (e.g. Lever, Greenhouse, BambooHR, Namely, Sapling, Lattice, Lessonly, etc.)
- Desire to grow with a company and evolve into larger scale ERP systems over time (e.g. Workday, etc.)
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America as Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.